5 Tips for Buying a House in a Tight Market
February 25th, 2022
Houses aren’t on the market long at the moment and buyer competition is high. So, here are 4 tips to securing a property in a tight market:
- Finances: Get a mortgage agreement in principal and know exactly what you can afford.
- Bid Wisely: Do you have the extra money needed to bid competitively? You will need more money to land your dream home in this current market.
- Neighbourhoods: Identify areas where you wish to settle that has lots of stock on the market.
- Estate Agent: Contact all local Agents to make sure you’re on their buyer’s list.
- Closing Date: Make sure your submit your best and final offer if there is a closing date as there will be no chance of negotiations.
Thinking of selling? Get in contact today on 01225 941008